The Tech Giant, Google has now relabelled the Jobs Spot on Google Pay to Kormo Jobs for providing a consistent experience in:
- Finding jobs
- Scheduling interviews
- Learning skills
- Building a free CV
After Bangladesh in 2018 and Indonesia in 2019, kormo app google has been expanded to India for entry-level job seekers.
According to Bickey Russell about kormo jobs
“Since we launched Kormo in Bangladesh in 2018 and in Indonesia this year, we’ve connected over 50,000 job seekers to jobs from hundreds of employers who use Kormo for their hiring needs, specifically entry-level jobs.”
Google in its blog post said
“Encouraged by this momentum and to lend support to employment efforts in a post-pandemic world, we are bringing our Kormo Jobs Android app to India to help even more job seekers discover and apply for jobs across India with an additional gateway.”
kormo jobs has launched to compete with LinkedIn, American employment-oriented online service and employment job portals in India such as TimesJobs, KillerLaunch.com, Naukri.com, Monster India, Indeed.
One year ago, Google also introduced the same offer named ‘Jobs as a Spot’ in India on Google Pay App. As a part of Google Pay App, it was for those job seekers who want opportunities in industries like on-demand businesses, hospitality and retail.
What is Kormo Jobs App
A guided app not only to find work and build your career but also upgrade your career unlocking the next great opportunity. Kormo jobs in India also helps to build a beautiful free digital CV to apply directly to jobs listed on the app. You can not only learn skills but also get scheduled interview date and exact interview location with map.
Why employers use the Kormo Jobs app?
Employers use the Kormo Jobs app to hire job seekers. Google partners with trusted employers also use the Kormo Jobs app to screen all job posts for you.
What Kormo Jobs in India works for you
Kormo app login after kormo app download, you will be able to:
- Discover relevant jobs that match your specific interests, capabilities and preferred locations.
- Apply to verified jobs you like right from the Kormo Jobs app and find your next job today.
- Follow all early career job seekers and your job application progress.
- Improve or learn new skills through professional development content issued by a network of partners
follow for all early career job seekers.
- Watch videos to prepared for your interviews.
- Read articles to build your future career.
- Make your digital CV and share it right from the app.
- Add skills to your CV by getting certifications for new opportunities.
How Kormo jobs works to find a job
kormo jobs in India : Apply for jobs and schedule interviews all in one place. Here is step by step procedure for how Kormo app Google works to find a job?
- In first, kormo app download from Google Play Store
- After kormo app download, open the kormo job app and select the language by tapping an icon at the upper-right corner.
- Here, you will find 11 languages like English, Indonesia, Gujrati, Hindi, Bangla, Marathi and many more.
- For kormo app login, you have to sign-in using Google Account.
- After pressing the rectangle bar, you will get a new screen opened saying, what type of jobs are you looking for?
- Here are 12 options, you can select at least one interest to proceed or choose up to three.
- Design, Cooking, Administrative work, Management, Serve customers, Speak to clients, Driving, Work with IT, Research and analysis, Manual work, Machine operation, Computer /IT support Select the type of jobs based on your skillset and preference
- After selecting the type of interesting jobs based on your preference and skill, press darked continue bar for the next step.
- Here, you will get a new screen opened asking, where do you want to work?
- Here is a list of cities such as Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune and None of the above
- Select your current location from the list below to allow the app to use location service to find jobs nearby you.
Here are also options to change your location later. A new window opens with all jobs near your location including your interested jobs and a rectangular bar for your profile information. For filling your profile (complete resume), press the button which is at the top of the right corner.
Fill all the information about you to complete your resume:
- Press the button ‘Edit’ for filling your basic profile such as full name, gender, home location and contact number.
- After filling all the five pieces of information, then press the new emerged dark button for saving.
- For further profile information, add work experience filling a position, where did you work? start date, end date and what did you do?
- After sharing details about jobs you have worked, then press darked to save button.
- For adding education, press the button add and fill the following information:
- School name
- Education level
- Field of study
- Start date
- End date
- And what did you learn there?
I have described Kormo Jobs and how Google Kormo jobs in India works to find a job. More details Bickey Russell, regional manager, at Kormo Jobs, said:
“In the wake of the pandemic, the jobs landscape stands altered, with demand shifting to new services that require different sets of skills and experience. Businesses of all sizes face the challenges of the new normal, while job seekers are having to adapt to this shift quickly”
“We are heartened to be able to play a helpful role in facilitating connections. To impact lives for the better, including introducing important features like remote interviewing earlier this year to ensure social distancing,”