Hello, friends a warm welcome to this blog. Today in this article we are going to discuss best selfie editing apps that make your selfies better.
As we know our mobiles going smarter day by day. And the camera upgrades very fast. Many companies have specially made some camera phones for selfie lovers. People have like to buy a better camera selfie phone.
We all are like selfie photos, but everyone cant affords a good quality selfie camera phone. So, everyone not able to take a good selfie photo.
Some people try to edit photos to look better. So that’s why in this post will help you and tell you which selfie editing apps that you should yous for your photos. so let’s get started.
Best Selfie Editing Apps List
So, friends here I list down 5 best selfie editing apps for you. These are the best in photo editing. These are lightweight and very easy to use.
PicsArt Photo Studio
This app is my favorite because it has all the features that you need in a photo editing app. It’s a very popular and most downloadable app.
its the most popular apps with over 1 billion downloads on play store. It has many features like collage, selfie filters, effects, and many more.
- REMIX AND FREE-TO-EDIT IMAGES
- PICSART GOLD
- FREE STICKERS & STICKER MAKER
- MAGIC EFFECTS
- COLLAGE MAKER AND GRIDS
This app woned by google and its other popular apps for editing photos like a pro. It has many special features that many users like this app to edit their selfie photos.
- 29 Tools and Filters, including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
- Opens JPG and RAW files
- Save your looks and apply them to new photos later
- Selective filter brush
- All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
Youcam perfect is also a good app. you can use it for clicking photos and for edit photos as well. It has many filters and features in it. You can download it for free from the play store.
- Real-Time Selfies &Skin Beautifying Effects in Beauty Camera
- Edit Photos with Full Editing Toolkit
- Cutout & Object Remover Makes It All About You!
- Achieve a Flawless & Luminous Face in Every Picture
- Stylize & Share Pics with Friends!
It has two versions paid and free. If you need more special feature then you need to buy its paid version. You can apply live photo effects at the time you take photos. In the free version, some ads display in the app.
- Photo Animation – Turn your still images into incredible pieces of moving art
- Dispersion Effect – Manipulate particles to create dramatic images
- Dehaze, White Balance, HDR, and Vignette tools
- Advanced effects: Glitch, VHS, Mosaic, and more!
- Photo retouch, selfie editor, red-eye removal
- Object cloning and removal
- Pic collage maker
- Gradient masks for incredible scenic image editing
- Blur photo editor
- Sticker maker to create custom stickers
- Image crop and rotate
- Brightness, contrast, warmth, and saturation adjustments
- Highlights and shadows
- InstaFill for Instagram
It’s very simple with an advanced feature in it. This app user interface is very simple so that you can be used very easily. It has more than over 2 million of effects and filters.
- Create photo collages easily with a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background.
- Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix.
- Use Double Exposure to create an array of effects easily with layers and adjustable transparency.
- Create cool photo effects using Stylize (pencil sketch, poster, watercolor, and more.
- Effortlessly remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth with simple tools.
- Bring out the color with Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur.
- Choose from a range of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
- Adjust the tone of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
- Easily add text to your photos with a variety of fonts to choose from.
So, friends which app do you like? let me know in the comment section. In the list of best selfie editing apps, I recommend using the pics art app. Because it’s free and easy to use.
If you have any doubt then please comment below. I’ll be glad to help you.